- What am I when I proclaim that I am an Orthodox Christian?
- How does my ethnic background affect and influence my Orthodox Faith?
- When asked what faith I am, how can I give a comprehensible, concise answer?
- Can an ancient faith be relevant in today’s world; and if so, how?
- How does the Church change over the centuries without sacrificing its core beliefs?
- What role should Orthodox Christians play in their church/society?
Discovering Orthodox Christianity is a series of talks, shows, and presentations designed to introduce and explain the basic teaching of Orthodox Christianity. Sponsored by the Leadership 100 Endowment Fund the series covers a wide range of topics with the goal of educating the viewer in simple, easy to understand terms.
Additional information about Orthodox Christianity can be found on the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America website.